Joan James Harris Theater
The 2,500 square feet black box theater acts as a functional work and performance space for artists-in-residence. The design concept is to provide a space that can be manipulated to fit the changing needs of each residency. Events and performances are held in the round, as well as in a traditional theater-style seating arrangement. The theater is equipped with a professional lighting grid that can also be customized for each residency and performance. The glass lobby is also used as a secondary exhibition space to welcome the public to ACA events.
- Sprung Wood Dance Surface
- Steinway Model B Grand Piano
Lighting System w/ miscellaneous lights, gels etc.
- Lee Colortran 12/24 Light Board
- (dimmer rack w/ 48 dimmers)
- (16 overhead receptacles, 5 floor receptacles)
- (remote light board jacks)
- (29 lighting instruments)
- Personnel Lift
- CD/DVD/MP3/Computer Audio Capabilities
- Yamaha Loudspeakers
- 9' x 12' Projection Screen
- Multimedia Projector with computer input